Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Photoshop Travels/Art Work

Jenna
 <---The picture to the left is a Speed paint that I did for my best friend Jenna Sumey. I was in the mood to paint someone via Photoshop and i was currently talking to her on MSN messenger at the time. Badabing, Badaboom, and we have a picture of Jenna.

I had learned a lot from the picture, mostly how to paint fur on her hat, but also how to make a human face look as tired as possible. (The picture was taken on her vacation so she wasn't at her prime.)
Water <3's Fire

Bad Company in Hell

Misha Collins




What Zombie's Eat










The picture to your right is something I ---->
created while doing the PSSA's. It was
after the test and I was extremely bored.
I drew the basic sketch and loved it so I
decided to scan it into Photoshop and
redraw it there.

I learned how to create my own pallet from
this picture. I created my own skin color and
all of the tones I used in the picture. (As well
as hair and eye colors.)









<---- This picture was drawn when i was extremely bored. I was writing a story because my internet was down while listening to my oldies music playlist. (Queue Bad Company by Bad Company) The story was going nowhere fast so I decided to draw the specific scene out. It is the main character traveling through hell with her pistol and her flames.

I learned to keep my pictures light an easy when I want to do a quick sketch. I also learned to do add special effects to make the picture have more pizzazz to it.












This picture has to be my favorite ever. ---->
Not only is it my favorite actor/role model
(Besides Steven Spielberg.), but he is wonderful to draw. This one picture took a week to make sure everything was right (and let me tell you that
was so difficult.

I learned soooooo much with this picture. I learned a lot about painting hair (namely facial hair) and also light and shading. This was my first really serious picture with Photoshop painting. I am extremely happy how it turned out.






<----- I have to say this one came about from a dream. My dream consisted of a world where zombies took over. They continued life as we know it now, serving brain-burgers, fingers, and blood-shakes instead of hamburgers, fries, and milkshakes.This picture is based on that saying that is a zombie was civilized this is what it would eat.

I loved playing around with skin tones and colors with this picture. making a face look zombie-fied was quite difficult so I dropped all the thinking and focused on having fun. It turned out very well.

Zombies Ate Andy Warhol










Oh this one. Well this one was actually made ----->
while I was waiting for my murder movie (Friendship's Eternal End) to render. I had just finished "What Zombie's Eat" earlier and I decided to play around with the settings. It ended with four separate pictures of different hues and saturation. That's when i laughed and decided it looked like something Andy Warhol would do. Thus bringing on the title "Zombies Ate Andy Warhol."

My favorite part about this piece was creating the colors. I was just messing around and it became something and I really loved in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment