Monday, May 14, 2012

What Inspires Me




Many things inspire me to create art, but here are a few.


 Leonardo DiCaprio. He is inspirational enough as is, (Hello, Titanic), but put him in a total mind blowing movie with a great soundtrack my inspiration goes sky high. My movie, which lacks in comparison to this excellent movie, share one beautiful thing. The soundtrack.


http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/newline/thetexaschainsawmassacre/images/main_top.jpg
 Let me tell you, I' don't get scared easily by these types of movies but this movie gave me the chills. Not only is this in TEXAS and there's CHAINSAWS and the whole MASSACRE thing, it has quite an interesting plot.


http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/bf/TimeTravellersWife.jpg/200px-TimeTravellersWife.jpg

My inspiration isn't all murder, death, and killing. There is some mushy love, and happy romantic stuff mixed in there too. This book has to be one of the best romantic books that I've ever read. (Note: This was the only mushy romantic book I've read.)

This book taught me about time. Not only can people time travel, (well two in the book), but if you don't finish something today you can always time travel back and finish it tomorrow.

The movie was really hard to follow, but the guy who played Henry was hot, so it was inspirational.





We all live in a yellow submarine, yellow submarine...Oh, well this is awkward. Not only can I not sing (in this case type singing), but this song gets stuck in my head all the time. How inspirational can it be to live in a yellow submarine, a yellow submarine.

After searching for a witty inspirational quote to end this with, I've decided to end this post with a few words from Dr. Seuss. He is very inspirational.


http://luxefinds.com/LuxeLiving/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/today-you-are-you.jpg




1 comment:

  1. "Artist's Anonymous is the perfect place to come to calm your urges to do art of any kind."

    thank you for providing this service to humanity.

    ReplyDelete